Makers must do the following to participate in the Hackathon:
- Build functioning end to end software utilizing ICON Smart Contract (SCORE) and/or interfacing with the ICON protocol in the hackathon categories. The software can be a standalone app (front end + back end), SDK to be used with the ICON protocol, or web integration of the ICON protocol.
- Include a link to the functional software application.
- Include a link to your solution code on GitHub or any other code repository sharing method. Your code repository may be public or private. If your repository is private, access must be shared with firstname.lastname@example.org and stated in the testing instructions provided with your submission. Code will be used only for solution review and testing.
- Create a video that includes footage that clearly explains your application’s features and functionality through a comprehensive demonstration.
- Complete and enter all of the required fields on the “Enter a Submission” page of the Hackathon Website (each a “Submission”) during the Hackathon Submission Period.
Regarding software that plans to utilize SCORE (ICON’s smart contract). Please ensure you follow these guidelines. Read the full overview of SCORE here.
1.Testing and development should begin on the ICON testnet. For instructions, read SCORE Quickstart, and follow Part 1 & Part 2 and make sure you select YEOUIDO testnet network.
2.Ensure you read the Audit Checklist of the SCORE Audit section. Note: You must self-audit SCORE for now. Within the next 3 weeks, We will send out an update regarding the ICON SCORE Audit System which will be carried out by the ICON Foundation.
3.After auditing is complete, you may then proceed to deploy your application on ICON’s mainnet.
Read the full rules here: https://iconhyperhack.devpost.com/rules
For any technical questions regarding ICON Development, feel free to join and ask away in the ICON Developer Telegram Group.
Feel free to reach out to us. :)
The ICON Hyperhack Team.